1 package of refrigerated crescents
4 sticks of string cheese (cut in half)
Parmesan cheese (optional)
unroll and separate the crescents
sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (I’m not sure how much taste this added so it’s optional :))
pile on some pepperoni and half of a string cheese
roll it up!
bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes
then enjoy with some warmed pizza sauce
Recipe from BettyCrocker.com
Total Time: 1hr 25 min
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers
Bake uncovered 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container. (Or Tie Box)
found at Kevin & Amanda.
and for some more creamy goodness…
and for something a bit different but….oh, so good!
now that we’ve given you a few new ideas….tell us what you’ll be eating tonight to celebrate cinco de mayo!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apple Dumplings from Pioneer Woman
- 2 (10 oz) cans of Rotel Original
- 2 lb block Velveeta cheese
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- small block of pepper jack cheese (optional)
- McCormick Taco Seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- heat a crock pot on high
- cut velveeta block into pieces and add to crock pot
- shred pepper jack cheese and add to crock pot
- brown ground beef, drain excess grease, add seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes
- add browned beef to crock pot
- add both cans of rotel to crock pot
- stir… once bubbly, turn down to low