1 package of refrigerated crescents
4 sticks of string cheese (cut in half)
Parmesan cheese (optional)
unroll and separate the crescents
sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (I’m not sure how much taste this added so it’s optional :))
pile on some pepperoni and half of a string cheese
roll it up!
bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes
then enjoy with some warmed pizza sauce
Recipe from BettyCrocker.com
Total Time: 1hr 25 min
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup bite-size cheese crackers
Bake uncovered 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container. (Or Tie Box)
found at Kevin & Amanda.
and for some more creamy goodness…
and for something a bit different but….oh, so good!
now that we’ve given you a few new ideas….tell us what you’ll be eating tonight to celebrate cinco de mayo!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apple Dumplings from Pioneer Woman
- 2 (10 oz) cans of Rotel Original
- 2 lb block Velveeta cheese
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- small block of pepper jack cheese (optional)
- McCormick Taco Seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- heat a crock pot on high
- cut velveeta block into pieces and add to crock pot
- shred pepper jack cheese and add to crock pot
- brown ground beef, drain excess grease, add seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes
- add browned beef to crock pot
- add both cans of rotel to crock pot
- stir… once bubbly, turn down to low
* Heart shaped Chocolates (we used dove milk chocolates and reese’s peanut butter hearts)
* 1/2 cup shortening
* 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
* 1/3 cup granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* granulated sugar
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl. Add 1/3 cup granulated and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate heart into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. (we put them in the freezer because the chocolate hearts continue to melt)
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.