Hello friends! It’s Amy from My Name Is Snickerdoodle again and I’m happy to be sharing these super easy BBQ Chicken Sliders. The best part is they take 15 minutes to make using the Instant Pot! I’m always looking for super easy meals to make for my family because it seems like life just keeps getting busier. These would be great for lunch, dinner or any party!
If you are serving them for a party, have a bunch of different toppings set out along side a full tray of these sliders. You could have chopped lettuce, pickles, jalapeños, sliced tomatoes, cheese and mustard.
- 12 Slider Buns
- 4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Place chicken breast in the Instant Pot.
- Add one cup of water.
- Lock the lid in place and close the steam valve.
- Push the Manual button and set the time for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked switch the steam valve to open and let all the steam escape.
- Drain off any water and shred the chicken with two forks.
- Stir in BBQ sauce and serve on slider buns with favorite toppings.
If you are looking for more delicious Chicken Instant Pot recipes check out this post HERE:
Or check out these other great recipes from My Name Is Snickerdoodle!