One of our favorite Mexican restaurants serves a warm bean dip with their chips and salsa. It’s worth going just for that bean dip. This bean dip is a little bit different, but it’s just as good and made up of all the right things. Beans and cheese… and more cheese… need I say more? 🙂
It would be perfect for the Big Game coming up or any game night or family gathering. What’s better than chips and dip for any get together?
- 1 (8oz) block of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 (16oz) Cans of Refried Beans
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the Cream Cheese and Sour Cream in a large bowl.
- Add in the Refried Beans and Taco Seasoning and mix until combined.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and add the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until all the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Enjoy with tortilla and corn chips!
Here are a few more great recipes you can find on Eighteen25:
- Pineapple Tomatillo Salsa
- Mango Avacado Black Bean Salsa
- Rotel and Velveeta Queso Dip
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball