It’s the 10th of the month which means another fabulous themed roundup from this talented bunch of bloggers! This month’s theme is pumpkins – recipes, crafts, and more.
We put these simple Pumpkin Favor Bags together in no time. They’d make fun party favors, gifts for classmates or they’d even look so cute sitting on each person’s plate at Thanksgiving dinner.
• Recollections Orange Paper Bags – found these in the Halloween section at Michaels
• Green Tags – you could always just use green cardstock if you wanted
• Clothespins – these are a little smaller than a regular size clothespin
• Candy or Treats to go inside
Fill your bags with a fun treat. Fold over the top. Cut your green tag or cardstock into a leaf shape. And use a clothespin as your stem and to keep it all closed.
Now it’s time to check out what our friends have made this month…
1. Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Two Twenty One
2. Pumpkin Favor Bags – Eighteen 25
3. Printable Fall Tags & Pumpkin Cookies – Thirty Handmade Days
4. Dinner In A Pumpkin – Capturing Joy
5. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – Or so she says…
6. Pumpkin Crumb Cake – Simply Kierste
7. Fresh Fall Pumpkin Garland – Landeelu
8. Tribal Inspired Pumpkins – The Crafted Sparrow
9. Wood Spindle Pumpkins – Lolly Jane
10. Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake – Your Homebased Mom