This project includes two of our current favorites. Pom poms and paper straws. The great news… you can whip one up in about the time you can watch one of your favorite tv shows!
• pom pom maker
• paper straws
• embroidery floss and needle
– Cut your paper straws into thirds.
– Follow the instructions on your pom pom maker and make as many pom poms as you need depending on how long you want your garland to be.
– Use your needle to thread the pom poms and straws onto your embroidery floss.
– End with a pom pom on each end and tie a knot with your floss and a piece of yarn on your pom poms.
Hang it up and enjoy!!
Steph @ Three Loud Kids! says
So cute! I love how you used the straws in between the pom poms!
This is adorable! It would be great to do in Christmas colors and strng around a tree.
I like the way you think Suzanne. 🙂