Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these fun treats.
Chocolate Rice Krispie Gingerbread Men Pops via Clean & Scentsible
Bev picked this beautiful gumball machine display.
DIY Gumball Machine Snow Globe via Petticoat Junktion
Mandy selected this pretty door decor.
Vintage Style Joy Wreath Set via Flamingo Toes
Tauni picked out these yummy treats.
Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Rods via Cincy Shopper
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Loading InLinkz ...
Leave a Reply