This post brought to you by RO*TEL & VELVEETA . The content and opinions expressed below are that of eighteen25.
Our family loves to get together and eat! We especially love to munch on chips & dip. One of our favorites is one Jamie is usually in charge of bringing. Queso dip made with RO*TEL and Velveeta. It’s zesty, creamy, yummy and easy – a real crowd pleaser!
This queso can be made with just two ingredients… RO*TEL and Velveeta. It’s delicious just like that. Or you can get creative and add additional ingredients and kick it up a notch!
Here’s how we made ours…
– 2 (10 OZ) Cans of RO*TEL original (undrained)
– 2 LB Original Velveeta
– 1 LB Regular Pork Sausage
– Half a Medium Onion
– 1 (7 OZ) can of diced green chilies
– Chop half an onion and add it to the sausage in a large skillet. Cook until brown and onions are soft. Drain any fat.
– Cut your Velveeta into 1-inch cubes.
– Add all of the other ingredients to the skillet with the sausage.
– Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
– Serve warm
*Once your sausage is cooked you can add all the ingredients to a crock pot if you prefer. Just be sure to stir frequently. This way is nice because it’ll keep your dip nice and hot for your gathering.
The combination of the RO*TEL and Velveeta made a Queso dip that is so good it will be the star of your next tailgating party!Stop by and check out the Ro*Tel Facebook page & the Velveeta Facebook page!
If you want even more great ways to customize your queso visit the Queso For All page. LOTS of yummy ideas!!
I LOVE Rotel and Velveeta. None of that sausage though!
We make it with just the cheese and the Rotel. It's a crowd pleaser at our house too.
Stephanie @ Plain Chicken says
my favorite! I could literally eat this as a meal!
This looks so yummy!!