This Fourth of July Banner is easy to make and super fun. It’s the perfect addition to your 4th of July decorations this year!
Oh boy do we love to celebrate the 4th of July! We eat, swim, set off fireworks and eat some more. Does that sound anything like how you spend Independence day?
We also love to decorate for the 4th of July! We are going to show you how to make this fun Red, White and Blue Fourth of July Banner that you can whip up in no time! It seems like there’s never any cute 4th of July decorations in the stores so we try to make at least one new thing each year.
(affiliate links are included in this post)
4th of July Banner Supplies
• Recollections Burlap Banner Kit – found ours at Michaels – you could always cut out your own
• 4 wood stars – also found at Michaels
• Blue Glitter – optional – we didn’t end up glittering our stars after all
How to Make Your Fourth of July Banner
• Paint your banner pieces red. We gave ours two good coats letting them dry good in between.
• Give your stars two coats of the blue paint. [If you’d like to glitter your stars. Just do one coat of paint. Then paint on a coat of glue and sprinkle with glitter.]
• Polka Dot your banner using the white paint and the foam pouncer.
• Hot glue the jute that came in the banner kit along the back of each flag. Make sure to space them out evenly.
• Use your hot glue gun to glue your stars to every other flag.
Hang up your banner and enjoy!! Happy Fourth of July to you and your family!
Want even more ideas for 4th of July? Check out our 4th of July pinterest board HERE.
Here are a few more fun 4th of July decorations: