Hi there! I’m Kim Byers of The Celebration Shoppe, and I’m super excited to be joining the Girls of Eighteen25 for some easy Halloween crafting!
Download my latest Halloween SVG, I Drive A Stick, and let’s get making!
I was out a few days ago taking my kids to yet another sports practice when I saw a sign on the back of a jeep that said, “This vehicle is equipped with a millennial anti-theft device, a stick transmission.” I almost died laughing. Let’s face it, most every car, truck, jeep, SUV, are all automatic these days. Just another reason texting and driving is a problem right?! When I was a teen I couldn’t have texted if I wanted to, I had to change gears!
That afternoon I was thinking of this Halloween project and knew I had to have some fun with it.
This witchy Halloween SVG would look great on a coffee mug, water bottle, t-shirt or a tote. Just grab your die cut machine and upload my design to get started!
Supplies For Halloween Coffee Mug
You’ll only need a few supplies to make this mug:
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explorer or other die cut machine
- Black Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Standard Cutting Mat
- Coffee Mug (this flat front mug came from Target)
- Design Space & Cut File (linked below)
How To Make A Halloween Coffee Mug
- Design – download my cut file, open Cricut Design Space, open a new project and upload.
- Cut – follow the prompts on the app or your desktop, and select vinyl as your material.
- Weed – use a weeding tool and take out all the excess vinyl, being careful around the cross and small letters.
- Transfer – apply transfer tape to your design, carefully pull the tape away making sure to get all the elements, and apply it to the front of the mug!
Halloween SVG, PNG and JPEG
Use my Halloween cut file to make all kinds of crafts!
More Halloween Craft Ideas
- Kid-Friendly Halloween Party
- Halloween Banner with 3-D Bats – Free Printable
- Halloween Tradition – You’ve Been Boo’d Sign – Free Printable
I hope you’ll join me on social or on my blog, The Celebration Shoppe, for more Halloween fun! And a huge thanks to The Girls Of Eighteen25 for having me! Happy Halloween everyone!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Here are a few more awesome Halloween posts you’ll enjoy: