It can’t ALL be about the sweet treats on Halloween… a trick can be pretty fun too! 🙂 Here’s a non candy Halloween treat option that we think most kids will still love. A brand new toothbrush is pretty exciting, don’t you think? Anything to keep those little teeth of theirs looking fang-tastic.
You just need a few things for these fun gifts. [affiliate links included]
- Toothbrushes – we found ours at Target. Pretty sure there was 4-5 of them for about $5. (sorry I should have kept better notes)
- Pretzel Cellophane Bags – You can find these at Michaels or Amazon
- Fangs – we grabbed ours from Target
- Keep Those Teeth Looking Fang-Tastic tags – download yours HERE.
Just download, print and trim your tags. Put your toothbrushes in the bags and attach your tags and fangs with the twine. Easy peasy. Hand them out to your favorite trick or treaters…. they are going to get a kick out of them! They make a nice non-candy Halloween treat option. 🙂
Here are a few more great Halloween posts you can find on Eighteen25:
- Balloon Ghost Table Setting
- Zombie Eyeball Rice Krispies Treats
- Trick or Treat, Here’s Something Good To Eat tags