Hello fellow Spooktacular September fans! It’s Katie here from the blog Purely Katie and I’m so excited to be back for another great Halloween series here at Eighteen25! Today I am sharing how to make your own Halloween Temporary Tattoos for Kids. No special tools are required. These tattoos would be cool for you kiddos to take to school for a party or handout for trick or treating.
Ahhh! These cute ghoulish Halloween graphic collection are perfect for parties, trick or treating and many other ideas up to your imagination. Don’t be fooled by this gangs adorable grins, googly gazes, and goofy gaits. Just give them a little water and these characters will mange some serious mischief.
Halloween Tattoo Supplies:
Affiliate links are included
- Silhouette Printable Temporary Tattoo Paper
- Inkjet Printer or Print Store Business
- Scraper Tool or Credit Card
- Printable Cute Halloween Images (download below)
How To Make Your Own Cute Printable Halloween Tattoos:
Step 1: Firstly, you will need to download the Halloween images. Each printable is 8.5 x 11 inches. Therefore it will fit on one sheet of tattoo paper.
Please Note: All printables and downloads designed by Purely Katie are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter the file or claim it as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Clipart by @olga.angelloz
Step 2: Follow the instructions on the tattoo paper packet. In the packet you will find a piece of shiny white paper and an adhesive sheet with a green backing. To make the temporary tattoos, you just need to print the designs onto the shiny side of the white paper. Make sure the images have been flipped horizontally or mirrored before printing. For instance, I have already done so.
- Peel off the top strip of the green backing on one end and apply the adhesive sheet to the printed image.
- Slowly peel off the backing and press the adhesive onto the printed image.
- Use your scraper tool or a credit card to firmly apply the adhesive to the printed image.
- Use scissors to cut around each image.
- Peel away the clear plastic layer exposing the adhesive.
- Apply the tattoo’s adhesive side face down on your skin and cover with a wet sponge or cloth on top of the paper.
- After 10-15 seconds, the paper backing should peel off easily leaving the tattoo on your skin.
Temporary tattoos generally last a day and can be removed with a washcloth.
Here are a few more cute ideas for Halloween:
- How To Make A Charming Pumpkin Iron-On Vinyl Shirt
- Rolled Paper Flower Pumpkin
- Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch
PIN THE IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE FOR LATER
Here are a few more Halloween projects on Eighteen25 to check out: