Hiiiii Eighteen25 friends! We are thrilled to be back for another round of the best Halloween series of all time! 🙂
We’re twin sisters Kelli + Kristi of Lolly Jane, an eclectic DIY/Craft/Printables/Signs/Recipes and everything in-between blog! This year we’re sharing how to spruce up our favorite printable art, (a line inspired by Shakespeare’s play Macbeth,) to give it a little oomph and really make it pop among your own Halloween decor.
You just need a few craft supplies for this easy DIY!
- Bakers twine or yarn
- Hot glue or duct tape
- Stick or small branch
- Print Macbeth art from here to preferred size, (8×10 or 11×14.)
- Head outside and find a stick that is a few inches longer on each side than the printable.
- Hot glue or tape the print to the stick.
4. Wrap twine around one side of the stick and tie off, leaving enough slack to hang, then wrap twine around the other end and tie.
5. Hang and pair with your favorite Halloween decor!
We added some spiderweb lace underneath our print and paired it with cute pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, such an easy way to decorate for Halloween with little to no money!
our DIY Eek! sign,
or our Halloween Ghost Cupcakes!
Here are a few more fun Halloween ideas to check out: