SUPPLIES: (we found all of our supplies at Michaels)
– white t-shirt
– Turquoise Soft Matte Fabric Paint
– Martha Stewart Glitter Finish
– Fabric Glue
– Paint Brush
– 3 rolls of Turquoise Tulle (BOGO all week I believe!!)
– 2 rolls of White Glitter Tulle
– Turquoise Ribbon (elastic would actually work better)
Give your tiara a couple light coats of spray paint. Let it dry and then glue on your jewel. So quick and easy and if you already have the spray paint… super cheap too!
You’ll have one very excited Elsa for Halloween night!