Hi everyone! I’m Kiki from Kiki and Company and super excited to be back for another year of Spooktacular September. This year I really wanted to make a fun bracelet with a lot of Halloween elements I had already designed. You want to make one too?
DIY HALLOWEEN CHARMS
- Shrinky Dinks Clear Sheets
- Free Printable
- Sharpie Markers
- Jump Rings
- Take out a sheet of Shrinky Dinks and using a sharpie, trace the designs onto your Shrinky Dinks paper.
- Color your designs with your sharpie markers.
- Cut the designs out.
- Heat the oven up according to the Shrinky Dinks package and bake your charms.
- While they are baking, pull your jump rings apart just a bit (enough to wrap around your charms).
- Pull your charms out of the oven and let them cool
- Add a jump ring to the charm and clip it on your bracelet. Close with jewelry pliers.
I love how cheap and fun this fun bracelet is to make. It would be fun for your kids to try out and something festive for them to wear on Halloween.
You can even make your charms a little bigger and add them to a ball link chain to make a necklace.
Cute, right?! I hope you have fun making with your kiddos and have the happiest Halloween! Thanks so much for having me.
I hope you will come over to visit me at Kiki and Company where I have tons of free printables and projects to make all those magical holiday moments simple!
Two of my favorite Halloween projects are Kid Halloween Straws:
and this super fun Halloween Countdown House:
Here are a few more fun Halloween projects you can find on Eighteen25: