School may have started for some of you, but the rest of us are trying to hold onto the last summer days as best as we can. That means longer hours at our pool, late night movies and cold refreshing treats like homemade sno cones and these Strawberry Bliss.
Even though these are a fun summer treat, they would make such a great Valentine’s Day dessert as well. Stick two straws in there and you have the perfect flirty sweet!
The triple strawberry flavors come from strawberry ice cream, strawberry sauce and strawberry sno cone syrup! YUM!
- 6 scoops strawberry ice cream
- ¼ - ½ cup strawberry sno cone syrup
- 8-10 strawberries
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- In a blender or food processor, blend together strawberries and sugar until smooth.
- Pour out into a small bowl.
- Without washing the container out, place ice cream and sno cone syrup in and blend until smooth. You might need more or less syrup depending on how smooth you like it.
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons in and around the inside of each of your large glasses.
- Divide ice cream between two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and cherries.
You can find the recipe to my homemade Strawberry sno cone syrup HERE!
and check out these other yummy treats of hers!