Instead of printing out this Fourth of July print, we cut it out with the Silhouette.
So simple (and we didn’t have to use any ink).
• Download the Fourth of July print HERE
• Open the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software
• Go to FILE>OPEN and open the Fourth of July print (make sure to change the Files of Type to All Files)
• Open the Trace Menu, click on Select Trace Area and drag a box around the image you want cut
• I increased the High Pass Filter settings to 25.00 and then hit TRACE
• Drag the print out of the way (or delete it) and then cut out the new Fourth of July image using black cardstock
• Adhere to a sheet of white cardstock (or a fun striped paper) and frame!!
Pins, Needles & Fashion says
This is perfect for the 4th! I love the font.
merci pour le partage… j'ai créé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/i-love-america-freebies/