Last year, we designed a book for Dad.
This year, we made one for Mom and Grandma too.
• cheap 4×6 photo book (found at michaels, wal-mart or target)
• washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper
• 4×6 book pages (downloads are below)
• trim the pages out of the photo book (as close to the fold as possible)
• staple the pages together
• cover the edge with washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper folded over
• have children fill out the pages, include extras of the last few pages for each additional child
Mom and Grandma are sure to love these books made just for them!
just click on the links below to download the 4×6 pages