It’s the 10th of the month and we are teaming up with this great group of ladies once again. The theme this month is a good one…. GOLD. My front room (you know the room where no one is allowed in) is decorated with lots of touches of Gold and it’s one of my most favorite spots in the house right now.
My deer was feeling a bit lonely on this wall so we whipped up this fun Merry Banner. It’s sparkly and shiny and fits in perfectly.
– Chipboard Letters — found these at Hobby Lobby
– Glitter Glue
– Glitter — Color: Yellow Gold
– Tinsel – found at Walmart
– Hot Glue and Glue Gun
You can probably guess how it was made. Just cover the tops with a coat of glue. Sprinkle with glitter and tap off the excess. Once that’s dry, use the hot glue to attach the letters to the tinsel. So. Super. Simple.
Confession: I’m actually not totally in love with the tinsel, but I can’t think of what would look better. Anyone have any suggestions?
I thought I’d give you a little peek into the rest of the room while we are here.
This is one of my favorite spots to decorate for the holidays. It’s the first time I used our x-large chalkboard in the back, but I’m totally loving it there.
Do you have those decorations that make your heart so happy when you pull them out. This little TV does it for me. (Thanks Jen)
This is last years Dream Tree that got to live at my house. I love it and that basket is still my favorite part!
Now it’s time to check out what our friends have made this month..
- Homemade Marshmallows from Your Homebased Mom
- Printable Gold Money Card Holder for Christmas from Thirty Handmade Days
- Gold Striped Gift Tags from Simply Kierste
- A Stocking for Jesus & Printable Poem from Or So She Says
- Gold Merry Banner from Eighteen 25
- Gold Striped Mason Jar with Printable Tag from A Crafted Sparrow
- Gold Antler Reindeer Makeover from Lolly Jane
- Gold Foil Joyful Print from Capturing Joy
- Gold Christmas Decor from Landeelu
- New Year’s Printable from Two Twenty One