Hey friends its me again Alanna from Bowties_teatime Girl sharing one of the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies I have ever had!!! I am usually failing on chocolate chip cookies every time I make them… with too much sugar, not enough flour, bake too long and so on and so forth. But, by golly all those fails turned into a triumph. So no further ado, here is the recipe to my favorite soft chocolate chip cookies. I hope you love them as much as we do at our home.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Alanna from Bowties_teatime Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Margarine, softened (or butter)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ 12-oz. bags semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the margarine, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Shape dough with hands into golf ball-sized dough balls and place a couple inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for exactly 9 minutes or until edges are light brown. (Or consider adding an extra minute or two if you want a more solid cookie).
- Place on cooling rack
- Now enjoy
Visit Alanna on Instagram. Here’s a little taste of what you’ll find…
Here are a few more cookie recipes you can find on Eighteen25: