• I put my pickle jars and lids through a couple cleaning cycles in the dishwasher
• We picked out 3 colors and gave each lid about 4-5 coats. (I should have gave them a quick coat of grey primer – it would have saved me a couple coats – the words on the lids can be a pain to cover completely)
• Then we put them aside and let them air cure for 7 days
• We took the bottom screw out of our curio knobs and used the E-6000 to glue the knobs to the center of each lid.
• Let that dry for another 24 hours and then they are ready to be used