It’s that time of year to create fall and Halloween projects!!
I’m so excited to be a guest for Eighteen25 and be amongst so much creativity!
I’m Kari from U Create (a site all about inspiring “you” to create) and my creative passions are constantly changing. My mind won’t quit and I want to try pretty much all things crafty! Currently, I can’t get enough of drawing and designing patterns and coloring pages. I’m also in love with the stitching trend and so today I want to show you how to make faux-stitched pumpkins!
They are so fun and easy to make in a few simple steps!
- foam pumpkin (I purchased this concrete one at Michael’s)
- Sharpie paint marker (I used oil-based)
- tracing paper (optional if you don’t want to free-hand it)
- free printable Halloween Skull Template
- Print out the Halloween Skull Template.
- Use tracing paper to trace the design and transfer on the foam pumpkin.
- Paint the x’s with Sharpie.
Display on your front porch, mantel, etc.! These foam pumpkins are so great because you can use them year after year!
Find many other free printable stitching patterns for Halloween over at U Create! I love to have you stop on over!
HUGE thanks to the Eighteen25 gals for inviting me today!
Here are a few more great Halloween projects you can find on Eighteen25: