My favorite place to watch fireworks just happens to be in my parent’s huge back yard. We always set up a ladder and then set the safe (but sometimes boring) fireworks off on the top of it for a little extra excitement. We were thinking this year it would be fun to give the kids these Firework Show Fun Bags. A little treat, something that glows in the dark and then something for them to do between the fireworks.
- Download your Fun Bag Tags HERE – then print and trim.
- Grab some cellophane bags – We found these at Michaels.
- Then throw in a treat. We couldn’t pass up these red, white and blue Red Vines boxes.
- Some glow in the dark star wands
- Bubbles – Found at Target
- and finally some fun red crinkle paper
- Fold your tag over the top of the bag and staple in place.
The kids are already excited to get their bags. We do have a few, that for some odd reason don’t care for licorice, so we’ll swap out some licorice for boxes of skittles or something else with red or blue packaging. 🙂