We are memory keepers in our house and it’s always
extra fun when you can display those memories all year long.
With the help of Michaels… we had fun putting together a School Memorabilia Frame.
Supplies: (all found at Michaels)
• 12″ x 12″ Shadow Box
• 12″ x 12″ Natural Cork Tiles
• white spray paint (or whatever color you like)
• Tacky Glue
We spray painted our frame and let it dry.
The Cork Tiles come in packs of 4 – so we glued 2 down in the bottom of the frame with the tacky glue.
Then we printed off the School Info Cards and filled them out.
You can download your own cards HERE.
To make the Vintage Clip Thumb Tacks we simply used some E-6000 and glued a thumb tack to the back of each of the Vintage Clips.
Then fill your box full of keepsakes and memorabilia through out the school year!
A couple things to remember about Michaels…
• Michaels offer a 15% discount for teachers every day.
• If you need a large quantity of one back to school item, but don’t see enough on the shelves, Michaels offers a bulk ordering program where you can order as many supplies as you need and save up to 20%.
• Download the Michaels app so that you will always have the latest deals and coupons at your fingertips.