Halloween is all about the TREATS, right? Today we sharing some goodies that are fun to make, cute to look at and taste great! Halloween Chocolate dipped Rice Krispie Treats!
• Rice Krispie Treats (we like easy, so we used store bought)
• Candy Melts
• Paper Straws
• Melt the candy melts following the directions on the package
• Insert straws into the rice krispies (leave some of the wrapper on, that way you have somewhere to hold while you push the straw in)
• Dip the top half of the rice krispies square into the melted chocolate or use a spoon to drip the chocolate on
• Immediately add some fun sprinkles
• Let the chocolate set up and you are done!
If you wanted, you could even slip these into 4×6 treat bags. Tie them closed with some ribbon and you have fun take-home favors for your Halloween party!
Here are a few more Halloween treats you may like…