Dancing wouldn’t be very much fun without music, right?
And most dance teachers could always use more songs to add to their playlists, right?
So, what would be better than an iTunes card to show your appreciation?
What you’ll need:
- 3″ circle punch
- black + white cardstock
- scallop circle (optional)
- double sided tape
- iTunes card
- thank you tag download
What you’ll do:
- cut a strip of black cardstock 8.5″ x 3″
- score the cardstock at 3 1/4″ and 6 1/4″
- fold around itunes card with the short flap in the front
- using the 3″ circle punch, punch a circle out of the white cardstock
- adhere that to the back of the front flap
- punch out your thank-you tag and attach to scallop circle (if you are using one)
- attach that to the center of the front flap
- have your child sign their name or write a little thank-you note on the inside circle
- then place adhesive on the edge of the inner circle and fold closed