Chalkboard Style Free Halloween Coloring Page. This “Come in for a Spell” Hand-Drawn Coloring Page is available in both a chalkboard style and classic version!
Hello, creative friends! I’m Dawn, an Art + Lettering blogger and I blog over at Dawn Nicole Designs.
I am so excited to be a part of Spooktacular September again this year. Not only is Halloween my birthday, but I love everything about Halloween, especially watching Hocus Pocus and throwing costume parties. Ok, maybe not everything. Bargaining with my kids about how much candy they may or may not eat each day is the one thing could do without each year. 🤣
Today I’m sharing a hand drawn “Come in for a Spell” coloring page with you in two color options: a chalkboard style version and a classic version.
Downloading the Coloring Pages
Click the images below to download one or both coloring pages and then scroll down for some of my favorite coloring supplies.
Chalkboard Style Coloring Page
Classic Style Coloring Page
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils! They are what I’m using on the chalkboard page in the photo below. The metallic and glittery ones look especially cool with the black page.
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils and the Tombow Irojiten Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Paper: White Card Stock
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
- Printer: I use an Epson Workforce 7610.
- If you color this page, I’d love to see it! Post a pic to my Facebook wall or tag me on Instagram.
- You can find a version of this design and a ton more Cut Files in my Silhouette Design Store Collection.
- Pop over to my blog for more free coloring pages.
Thanks so much for having me today, Jodie and Jen!
Check out these Halloween ideas on Eighteen25: