With the kids home all day during the summer, we’re always looking for fun new projects to keep them busy. For the next two weeks, we’re going to share with you some of our favorite arts & crafts. And of course, we’ll have an awesome giveaway (or two) thrown in there.
To kick off the week, we have…
PROJECT | SUNCATCHERS
• tissue paper
• black cardstock
• glue sticks
• we used the silhouette to cut out our shapes, but you could also google images on the internet and cut them out using scissors or an x-acto knife. (shapes used: 3 set doily, babushka flower, butterfly (the pink one), halloween garland bat (then did an oval around it), heart robot and underwear)
• cut your tissue paper into strips
• using a glue stick, add glue to the back of your shapes and lay the strips of tissue paper across
• trim around the outside of your shape to remove the excess tissue paper
• hang them up in a window, step back and enjoy!!
. . . .
this post is sponsored by: