Hi everyone! I’m Stephanie from SomewhatSimple.com and I am excited to be here today with a darling Halloween lollipop tutorial!
We made all 5 varieties of these cute Halloween lollipops last weekend, and they couldn’t be easier to create! Today I’ll show you the tutorial for the spider version, because they are my very favorite! 😉
- black tissue paper
- Black pipe cleaners
- white or silver sharpie markers
- Tootsie Pop or similar suckers
- Printable Halloween tags (download below)
- bowl or small plate + pencil to trace
- Fold your black tissue paper into large enough sections for your plate to fit. The one we used was 6″ across.
- Trace and cut out your circles.
- Cut 2 pipe cleaners in half.
- Fold tissue paper over sucker, and secure with pipe cleaners by twisting 2 together to stick out on one side, and then the last 2 to stick out on the other side. Bend each “leg”.
- Draw eyes and a mouth with the white or silver sharpie marker.
- Lastly, tape on our darling tags, and you’ve got a simple candy craft!
So simple, right?!
We have plenty of fun Halloween ideas on SomewhatSimple.com. Take a look at a few of our favorites:
And be sure to follow us on Social Media –
Here are a few more fun Halloween ideas to check out: