Here is a yummy treat to make for your next Disney trip.
Enjoy it on the drive/flight to Disneyland
or enjoy it in the hotel at night after a long, fun day at the park.
MICKEY MOUSE MUNCH
Mickey Mouse Munch Recipe
- 2 large bowls of white popcorn (air popped)
- 1 bag of white candy melts chocolate (melted)
- candy melts chocolate to drizzle in your color of choice (we used red + yellow)
- plain mini m&m’s
- Pour half of the melted chocolate into each of the 2 bowls of popcorn. It will not seem like enough chocolate but continue to stir (for a few minutes) until the popcorn is just coated (too much chocolate will make your popcorn soggy).
- Before your popcorn dries, spread it out onto some wax paper and sprinkle in the mini m&m’s.
- After the popcorn is dry, melt your chocolate to drizzle and pour it into a Ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle the colored chocolate over your popcorn.
- Let it dry again and bag it up into small cellophane bags or bags of your choice.
To add a special Disney touch, attach the Mickey Mouse Munch tag.
Download the 5×7 sheet HERE.
You can round the corners of your tag.
Then punch a hole in the top and tie onto your cellophane bag with black ribbon.
What’s your favorite Disney treat?
[affiliate links are included below]
Use Promo Code: Eighteen25 at Get Away Today to receive $10 off any southern California Vacation that includes at least 2 nights hotel stay and 2 tickets.