[free download] A Book for Dad

Father’s Day is right around the corner… this year make a special keepsake for Dad that is sure to touch his heart.
a book all about him
written by those that love him the most!
SUPPLIES
• cheap 4×6 photo book (found ours at Michaels)
• washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper
• 4×6 dad book pages (downloads are below)
TO MAKE
  • trim the pages out of the photo book (as close to the fold as possible)
  • staple the pages together
  • cover the edge with washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper folded over
  • have children fill out the pages, include extras of pages 3-5 for each additional child
  1. PAGE ONE –  go HERE for download
  2. PAGE TWO – go HERE for download
  3. PAGE THREE – go HERE for download
  4. PAGE FOUR – go HERE for download
  5. PAGE FIVE – go HERE for download
  6. PAGE SIX – go HERE for download
DOWNLOAD A BOOK FOR GRANDPA TOO!!
DOWNLOAD PAGE 1 : PAGE 2 : PAGE 3
DOWNLOAD PAGE 4 : PAGE 5 : PAGE 6

Hopefully your kids will enjoy making it as much as dad and grandpa will enjoy receiving it!

Jamie

Jamie

Jamie

Latest posts by Jamie (see all)

Comments

1. says

I L.O.V.E. this book! Thank you for sharing. I have a question, when I push the arrow on the bottom of each page, and download it-it prints out HUGE! Like it takes up the entire 8.5 x 11 paper! Is there something I am missing in order to make it print smaller-to fit the 4 x 6 photo book? Thanks!

2. says

This book is incredible!! Thank you so much!! We are definitely doing this for Father's Day. I would love for you to post another one for Grandpas if it's not too much trouble :)

3. Anonymous says

I really would love to go this for fathers day. However the pictures do not come up on the computer to print is there something I need to do first? Any assistance would be so much appreciated. This is such a cute idea. My email is bethmarie6@hotmail.com if that is easier to get back in touch with me. Thank you so much for the idea!!!
    Beth paolini

4. says

This is darling! I just printed out the pages for the kids to make one for Dad, but I echo the comments above: Can you pretty please make one for Grandpa? I'm not photoshop-savvy enough to change it on my own. Thank you ever so much!

5. Anonymous says

I was also trying to download the pages and they will not allow me to download either. Was trying to work on this tomorrow with the kids as our little project… e-mail is nesa98@gmail.com if there was any way that you could send me them, it is greatly appreciated!! This is super cute!! Thanks!

Nesa

6. Anonymous says

Nesa

7. says

These are great!!!!!! My kids loved making them and Daddy LOVED reading them (we celebrated early)! Thanks SO much for sharing!

8. says

This is really cute, just found it on on Pintrest. Are you thinking of reposting it for 2013? If so could you add a few blank pages? Or some with titles like, Dad at Work. Dad at Play. Fun with Dad. Family Time. Just some ideas.

9. Madeline Knapp says

Awesome Idea, I'm printing NOW!!! =)
    To Everyone asking about how to print as a 4×6 from home, just change the size of the paper from your printer options set to 4×6, 10x15cm.

10. says

Thanks for sharing this cute printable! I love it. Would you mind sharing the font with me? I am going to make a few more pages to add to our book and would like them to match but I'm not sure what font you used? Thanks!

11. Anonymous says

Love this! I noticed that the self portrait page titled "Me and my Dad" is missing.
    Is there any way you could post this?

12. Anonymous says

I'm a budding wannabe crafty mom and feel stupid for posting this, but I don't understand the cutting out if the pages of the photo album and then stapling them together. Does that, then, become the book? Why not just use the photo book as is?

Thank you!!

13. Tammi B. says

The Pages that you're supposed to click an arrow on… they're not showing up. I've tried on several different days and they never load. Ugh, really LOVE this and want to print it. Help!

14. Ashley says

maybe its just me but the templates do not show up at all? is there a reason or something I can do?

15. says

Hi Ashley… not sure why it's doing that. I went and added a link to all of the downloads below each page. Hope that helps.

16. Anonymous says

To the question about using the photo book as is: I haven't made this yet (plan to this weekend with the kids) but I am guessing the original maker wanted the cover she made to be the book cover as shown above. I would think you could use the photo book as is if you wished!

17. says

This is so cute! I just printed it, it will be fun to see what the kids come up with. Thanks for offering it. I love your blog and have been following for a while now. I just starting a blog myself and have been enjoying figuring it all out.
    Thanks
    Tammy @ The Colored Door

18. says

Thank you so much for this! I just printed it and am so excited to put it together and let the kids go to town on the pages! I appreciate you sharing this fun and personal gift with the world! : )

19. Jennifer says

Hello! This is adorable! I am having the same issues as others where the image is printing the full paper size instead of 4×6. Any suggestion on how to get it to print would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    jenniferlroser@gmail.com

20. says

Thanks! Printing tip: I changed my settings to print at 100% scale instead of the 179% that came up on my print screen and it printed it 4 x 6 size.

21. SusanAnn says

Is it my eyes but page four is missing? As far as I can see there is no page four to click on. Love, love, love the Father’s Day and Grandfather’s book!