To see each fantastic HONEYCOMB project up close, join the Blog Hop!
- Happy Fall Printable with Honey Popcorn from Thirty Handmade Days
- White Honeycomb Pumpkin from eighteen25
- Flavored Honey Butters from Your Homebased Mom
- Honeycomb Frame from Landee See Landee Do
- DIY Honeycomb Dish Towel from Little Miss Momma
- Triple Honeycomb Crunch from Capturing Joy
- Honey Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub from Six Sisters
- Utah’s Top 10 Family Activities ~ The Beehive State! from Or So She Says
- Honeycomb Patterned Pumpkin from Lolly Jane
- Honey Nut Pie from Simply Kierste
We knew there was no way a honeycomb ball would store open so we just used these sticky Velcro circles and it worked like a charm. Now it can be closed up and stored with the rest of the Halloween decorations.