Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked these cute printable tags.
Candy Corn Gift Tags via I Should be Mopping the Floor
Bev picked this fun fall wreath.
Embroidery Hoop Fall Wreath via Sugar Bee Crafts
Mandy selected this spooky Halloween garland.
Easy Halloween Garland via Growing Up Gabel
Tauni picked out this delicious dessert.
Chocolate Tacos via Cravings of a Lunatic
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.