Hello Eighteen25 Friends!!! Its good to be back and today I’m sharing a nice cool summer treat that you and your littles can enjoy guilt free! It just takes some berries and a few other ingredients to whip up this delicious frozen yogurt recipe. I sure hope you all like it as much as we do at our house!!!
Strawberry Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
Author: Alanna from Bowties_Teatime Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Cups Strawberries (Frozen or Fresh)
- 1 Cup Blackberries (Frozen or Fresh)
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- ( If using fresh fruit you will want to place the liquid puree in a freezer safe container, or popsicle holders and freeze for a few hours )
- If using frozen fruit you can place in a bowl and enjoy!
* Will keep in a freezer safe container up to a week
We love cold treats during the hot summer months and this frozen yogurt recipe is one of our favorites! Hope you enjoy it. With Love Bowties_Teatime Girl
Visit Alanna on Instagram. Here’s a little taste of what you’ll find…
Here are a few more great recipes you can find on Eighteen25: