– 8 small embroidery hoops
– 4 sheets of grey felt
– 4 wooden hearts
– hot glue gun and glue
– 4 popsicle sticks
We’ve got a fun new project to share with you today. An embroidery hoop Valentine’s Day wreath. It’s super quick and a fun little addition to my lovey dovey decorations.
– Put the felt in your embroidery hoops and then trim around the edges leaving about a half an inch overhang.
– Use the hot glue and glue the extra felt down to the backs of the hoops.
– Now is the only tricky part. Getting your hoops into an even circle. It’s definitely harder than it looks. I ended up getting out a large embroidery hoop that I had and used it as a guide. Once I got my hoops looking even I used some hot glue to secure them together.
– For a little extra stability I glued 4 popsicle sicks to the back of the wreath.
– Last step is to use a little hot glue and glue your 4 hearts to the centers of every other hoop. We didn’t even paint the hearts, just left them natural like the hoops.
Then hang it somewhere and enjoy!
How crazy do you go with your Valentine’s Day decorating?