It’s a good day! We have 8 brand new Halloween Printables to share with you. As you know Halloween is one of our favorite holidays around here. We love it all… picking out costumes, pumpkin carving parties, candy corns and decorating. We just can’t get enough of it. 🙂
(black + white plates from HERE)
Jamie designed these super fun Eat, Drink & Be Scary Tags that make the cutest place settings! Or if your not setting a table, just fill a bunch up and put them in a basket for all your Halloween party guests!
Here’s what you do…
• download and print out tags (found below)
• use a library pocket (we cut these out with the Silhouette)
• back the tags with black and white cardstock and adhere to the front of the pocket
• fill with utensils (EAT), paper straws (DRINK) and something SCARY!!
Like a SKELETON…
Here’s the color version…
Or if you would like them in Black & White…
Now… head over and visit our friends to get more free Halloween Printables. As always, they are color coordinated so they all go great together!
1. KIKI & COMPANY: Every house needs a little “BOO” for Halloween. Use this garland to give any little area a little festive flair!
2. SIMPLE AS THAT: Add some retro flair to Halloween gifts, party favors or memory keeping projects with these printable tags.
3. EIGHTEEN25: Your Halloween Table will look spooktacular when you put these Eat, Drink and Be Scary Prints to use!
4. PAGING SUPERMOM: Use this “Monster Meal” oatmeal can wrapper to create a fun gift for neighbors and friends.
5. WHIPPERBERRY: This frightfully geometric sign is ready to frame for your mantle or entry table.
6. THE IDEA ROOM: Print this spooky “Spells and Enchantments” book cover to create a spell book for your Halloween decor.
7. THE CRAFTING CHICKS: Halloween Scattergories! Get those brains working with a fun Halloween twist!
8. THIRTY HANDMADE DAYS: Surprise friends with this cute “You’ve been boo’ed” packet of Halloween printables!