We printed out our tags. Trimmed them and then hole punched the corner. Then used a silver binder ring to hook them all together. Write all your dates in and you are good to go. You’ll never forget a birthday again. 🙂
We are excited to share 8 brand new Birthday Printables with you today. It’s fun to celebrate birthdays because they are scattered throughout the year (I guess not always scattered… we have some pretty big clumps of birthdays too) and it’s always a good thing to make someone feel special!
Jamie designed these super cute Birthday Tracker Tags for all of us. Jot down all those special dates and then keep it somewhere safe or display it somewhere fun.
Now… Head over and visit our friends and get 7 more free Birthday Printables. As always, they are color coordinated so they all go great together!
1. Whipperberry: Make this festive banner once and reuse it over and over again!
2. Eighteen25: Keep all those special birthdays in one spot with these Birthday Tracker Tags!
3. Simple As That: Add some colorful flair to your next birthday party with these 3×4 printable tags and coordinating cupcake flags, perfect to slip into a scrapbook after.
4. Paging Supermom: Print this GIANT happy birthday poster for less than $8 to help celebrate that special day!
5. Kiki and Company: Never forget another birthday again with this printable birthday calendar.
6. The Crafting Chicks: You’ll never have to search for a birthday card again with these fun cards.
7. Thirty Handmade Days: We love these simple but cheery birthday tags.
8. The Idea Room: Need a quick birthday gift? Print out these colorful and fun birthday gift tags and tie onto candy.