We recently had the opportunity to try out International Delight’s brand new Dark Hot Chocolate and Original Nog! Two things that just happen to be pretty popular in our homes, especially around this time of the year. We enjoyed them so much we decided that they would make a fun little gift idea for family, friends and neighbors! We made a cute little tag to attach to the lid and of course we want to share it with you today!
- International Delight Hot Chocolate (it comes in Milk and Dark) or
- International Delight Nog (it comes in original or vanilla)
- Have a Cup of Cheer Tags – Download yours HERE
- Pretzel cellophane bags (you can find these at most craft stores in the cake/food section)
- Cardstock – we used white and kraft
- Peppermint Sticks, Marshmallows or Cinnamon Sticks
– Download, print and cut out your tags (just inside the lines)
– Cut out the circle at the top as well.
– Fold up the bottom section of the tag so that the words show in the front.
– Put a thin line of glue along the sides of the part of the tag that you folded up and let that dry.
– Once it’s nice and dry, take off the lid to your Hot Chocolate/Nog and slip the tag on. Then screw the lid back in place.
– Slightly fold your tag right below the lid where the container angles down.
– Next fill your cellophane bags with peppermint sticks, marshmallows or cinnamon sticks.
– Tie it closed with a little twine and slip it into the little pouch on your tag.
You’re all done! Such a fun little gift that everyone will enjoy.
Be sure to visit InternationalDelight.com to share how International Delight helps you capture the spirit of the season. You can even enter to win a holiday brunch for friends and family hosted by International Delight. Too fun!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.