we know some of you have already done this summer’s to-do list. that’s because you’re awesome and sooo on top of things. us three have a bad case of procrastination-itis, so ours are just now getting done.
we wanted to be able to share the entire frame insert with you this year. but, make sure you check last year’s list to see other ways to get it done.
what you’ll need:
- 11 3/4 x 36 inch frame
- download in your choice of color
- black permanent marker
what you’ll do:
- print off both sections of your 12×18 summer to-do list (we printed ours at costco)
- line the two sheets up so that the stripes match up
- tape the back of them together
- trim about 1/4 to 1/2 inch off one side so they’ll fit into your frame
- place the list into your frame behind the glass
- use a permanent marker to write down all of your summer to-do’s
- then mark them off when the fun is had
*note: the permanent marker will wipe right off with windex
what are some exciting items you’ll be adding to your to-do list this summer?