A couple weeks ago we participated in the Project Polka Dot series over at Polka Dot Chair and today we wanted to share it here, in case you missed it…
Polka Dot Clipboard Sign
• piece of wood from the home improvement store (the size of this piece is about 3/4″ x 9″ x 24″)
• foam pouncer
• gold metallic paint
• white paint + brush (i used a foam brush)
• 2 6×9 inch clipboards (found these at michaels)
• wood glue
• if your board is a little rough, sand it down first.
• then give it a coat of the white paint (i added a little bit of water to mine).
• once that is dry, “pounce” on your gold polka dots (i did some measuring to get an idea of where to add the dots).
• after those are dry, you can add wood glue to the back of your clipboards and place them on. before the glue dries, you can move them around as needed to get them in the right spot using a ruler to measure around the three sides. add some weights or canned foods until the glue is completely dry.
Now you can add your favorite photos or notepads to keep track of things around the house.
Southern Scraps says
This is adorable! Love polka dots.
Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE says
This is too cute… I am pinning 🙂
Yep! Polka dots and stripes!!! Love them!
It was an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot clipboard sign.
That she put on her kid's wall today.
That's how the song went, yeah?
The Cheeky Daddy
I love polka dots!! This is so cute and a fun way to display pictures!
Deanna Ritz says
I love this so much!! This would also be really cute holding school work and art. I think I'll make one for my kids to display their work. Thanks