Today we have a fun project you can sit down and do with the kids.
They are easy enough to do, but aren’t they so cute?
And all you need are a few supplies…
• Foam activity kits (we found these at Michaels)
• Tag download sheet (found HERE)
• Twine or ribbon
• Print out the tag sheet onto your cardstock
• Trim around the tags
• Have your kids assemble the foam kits on the tags
• Punch a hole at the top of your tag and tie on some twine or ribbon
The kids will be so proud to see the gifts under the tree with the gift tags that they made!!
(This post was recently shared on Design Dazzle.)
This post is sponsored by: