I took a trip to World Market in search of a few gifts the other day, and when I saw all of the cute bottles of old fashioned sodas, I thought they would make such a fun treat for Father’s Day.
These days, I’m all about adding a photo to my gifts. I think they add such a special touch.
To make your own Polaroid tags…
• Download the PNG file below.
• Open the download in Photoshop Elements.
• Open the photo you want to use (scan in older photos or taking a picture of the photo with your phone works good too).
• Drag your photo onto the Polaroid tags, then move the photo layer under the Polaroid tag layer.
• Flatten image and save as a jpeg file.
• Print, trim, punch a hole in the corner and tie onto a bottle.