• box (found this one at Michaels)
• paint and foam pouncer
• patterned paper and a sheet of cardstock
• tag download (found HERE)
• 3″ and 2″ circle punch
• pop dots (optional)
• cake mix, frosting, cupcake wrappers, sprinkles and candles
• Pounce polka dots onto your box. (I did my center dots first after measuring half way across and then I just eyeballed the rest of the dots)
• While that’s drying, punch the tags out. The larger circles were punched out with a 3″ punch and the smaller ones with a 2″ punch.
• Trim the celebrate banner down. Attach together with two pop dots.
• Cover the cake box, frosting and cupcake wrappers with patterned paper. (You can just cover the topper that comes on the cupcake wrapper package)
• Adhere the tags onto all of the cupcake supplies and attach the banner onto the front of the box.