earlier today, we shared a simple rice krispies class treat.
which would be great if you can’t take in homemade treats.
this valentine is a bit of a different version and it involves chocolate. 🙂
chocolate dipped rice krispies treats
• rice krispies treats (store bought or homemade)
• candy melts
• straws (found these at michaels)
• 4×6 sized treat bags
• “it’s a treat” tags found HERE
• melt the candy melts following the directions on the package
• insert straws into the rice krispies (leave some of the wrapper on to hold on to while you push the straw in)
• dip the top half of the rice krispies square into the chocolate or use a spoon to drip the chocolate on
• immediately add the sprinkles
• while those are drying, cut out the heart tags
• use pop dots to attach the “treat” banner
• punch a hole in the top
• when the treats are dry, place them in the bags and tie the tag on with your ribbon.
And they’re done.
Your semi homemade treats are all ready to pass out onValentine’s Day.
So cute! My daughter just said, "Ya, Mom! I want those for my class!" Thanks for creating and sharing!!
These are perfect! I've been looking for something fun to make for my daughter's classmates. Thanks!
Shelly Dolen says
These are SO cute! I'm wishing we wouldn't have bought cupcake mix now!
Love the straws…this is such a cute idea!
Shellye McDaniel says
Super cute! I love the old fashioned straws 🙂
Chocolates for Breakfast says
Thanks SO much for having such consistenly AWESOME ideas and also for sharing so many tags and printables. I subscribe to lots of blogs but yours is by far my favorite!!!
Jeran McConnel says
These are really cute.
Super cute and easy!!
thanks for share.