PROJECT | WATERCOLOR GLUE ART
• heavy weight paper for watercolor (found this pack at target)
• black paint
• bottle of glue
• put a few good blobs of the black paint into the bottle of glue. we tried to shake it, but i think the bottle was too full, so we used a skewer to stir it instead.
• sketch your design onto the paper using a pencil
• follow the pencil line with the bottle of glue
• set your paper outside for about 10 minutes to dry (it’s really hot here).
• now’s the fun part… painting with the watercolors.
the adults got in on the action too. (p.s. that’s supposed to be the silhouette of a bear on the right)
. . . . .