We’re pretty excited about the new Silhouette promotion going on right now.
It involves VINYL.
But, first we wanted to share a really fun Disney project using the vinyl…
DISNEY SAVINGS JARS
(or as Jen likes to call it, CHURRO FUND)
• Disney figurine (found ours at the Dollar Tree)
• large jar
• Vinyl and Transfer Paper
• spray paint
• E6000 or other strong glue
• screw the lid onto the jar and glue the figure on so it faces the front
• spray the primer onto the lid and figurine
• once that is dry, give a good coat of spray paint
• cut your letters out of vinyl using the Silhouette – you can just cut out the words, or place a box around them
• using the transfer paper, apply the vinyl to the front of your jar
Now start saving!!
For saying options, we used:
What fun saying will you add to your jar?
[affiliate links are included below]
Use Promo Code: Eighteen25 at Get Away Today to receive $10 off any southern California Vacation that includes at least 2 nights hotel stay and 2 tickets.