Hello Eighteen25 Friends!!! Alanna here from Two Sisters and A Story and I’m so excited to be back this year sharing some of my favorite recipes and treats with you all. With Valentine’s Day just a few weeks away these treats will be a big hit for any of your loved ones! I sure hope you guys enjoy them.
Heart Rice Crispy Treats Dipped in White Chocolate
Author: Alanna | Two Sisters And A Story
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Package of Marshmallows 10oz. (about 40 regular sized ones or 4 cups of mini marshmallows)
- 5-6 Cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 Package of white chocolate wafers
- pink food coloring (optional)
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low hear. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into a 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray. cool.
- Using a heart cookie cutter cut the treats and set on a plate.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat white chocolate wafers 30 seconds at a time. stir. Until melted. if adding food color stir in now.
- Once chocolate is melted dip the rice crispy treats half way in the chocolate.
- Place finished treats onto wax paper and let it set up. it takes about 15 minutes.
- And that's it. An easy fun Valentines treat your loved ones will LOVE!!!!
With Love, Alanna
and check out these other delicious recipes of hers…
Here are a few more Valentine’s Day treats you can find on Eighteen25: