1. choose your color and roll on your paint.
2. roll the paint on your printing plate.
3. lay your plate or lettering with your paper on the platform. close and roll through the letterpress.
(doesn’t that look professional…if, i do say so myself)
4. we cut two slits for a little sleeve.
5. ran it back through to add a little congratulations.
6. we added a benjamin and of course, some twine.
(hallmark has nothing on this)
and a few note cards…
and if the letterpress isn’t cool enough?
the lifestyle crafts website will make you giddy.
take a look…
see what i mean!
once you get your hands on the letterpress
you will want to follow their blog.
for some goodness, such as this…
(images take from lifestyle crafts blog)
i know what you’re thinking…..so cute!!
there’s great news… because lifestyle crafts is offering 20% off all purchases on their website when you enter the code eighteen25!! hurry over the discount is good until June 15th!
check out their website
browse through their blog
go tell them on facebook what a wonderful product(s) they have…
cause, you know it’s true!