I’m super excited to be a part of the ever so fabulous Spooktacular September here at Eighteen25! Have you been busy pinning all of these wonderful Halloween ideas and recipes? I hope you add these adorable Frankenstein Cookies to your Halloween Party Board. They were very fun to make and turned out better than I had hoped!
This year I am planning a fun Halloween party and how great would these be as an addition to the dessert table?!
They truly only took a few minutes to make and I know the kiddos will love them!
You could even have these cookies as an activity and have the kids make their own. Just have all the supplies ready to go and let the kids have at it!
- 1 pkg Chocolate Milano Cookies
- 1 pkg Green Candy Melts
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Jimmie Sprinkles
- Black Frosting (In the Tube)
- Using a serrated knife, cut off a little off of one end of the cookie.
- Melt candy melts and vegetable oil together according to package directions.
- Dip one side of the cookie into the chocolate and gently shake off the excess.
- Dip the flat end into the chocolate jimmie sprinkles to create the hair.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and immediately place two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Dip two chocolate chips into the candy melts and place onto each side to create the bolts for the neck.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Pipe a straight line using the black frosting to create the mouth.
Make sure to check out some of my other fun Halloween recipes below!
Here are a few more awesome Halloween posts you can find on Eighteen25: