Hi there Eighteen25 friends! I’m so dang excited to be here today as part of the Spooktacular September series and I can’t wait for you to get a chance to check out the super simple Halloween craft I’ve whipped up: Paper Fan Spider Halloween Decor. It seriously goes together in five minutes or less so anyone can do this.
- 1 pre-made paper fan (I used these ones)
- 2 googley eyes
- 12 Glue Dot adhesive
- 8 black chenille stems
1. Open the paper fan and secure the two end pieces together with the adhesive dots.
2. Apply glue dots the back of each googly eye and each chenille stem.
3. Press the googly eyes to the front of the paper fan and press each chenille stem to the back of the fan.
4. Hang your super cute spider where ever you see fit. I have mine on my front door and its perfect: not too spooky and has just the right amount of Halloween awesome.
Hi y’all! I’m Katie and I blog at Sweet Rose Studio. It’s a blog dedicated to sharing the best crafts, recipes, DIY/home tutorials, and anything else that promotes a happy home. I’d love to have you stop by!
I am so blessed to be a wife to my high school sweetheart and mother to our three sweet, crazy kids. In my past life I was an elementary school teacher, but now I am a stay-at-home-momma by trade and absolutely adore what I do.
If you liked this Halloween post, you might like these ones too: